Ford Ranger Double Cab 2012 Onwards Aeroklas Leisure Hard Top With Central Locking
2012 On Ford Ranger Aeroklas High Spec Leisure Hard Top With Central Locking.
Dark tinted side window glass with pop-out quarter window.
Aeroklas are on the cutting edge of trucktop manufacturing and development, they are the first company in the world to offer an Engineered ABS Double Shell Technology. Twin ABS skins are bonded together for strength and durability. This makes a hard top which is light, strong, durable and weather-proof, just the job for your new Ford Ranger double cab.
Flawless Dupont paint finish that is simply unbeatable – Guaranteed! We have never seen a truck top before that has such a perfect, glossy, flawless finish
Central Locking Benefits:
- Offers easy piece of mind that the tailgate is locked with the vehicle doors, at the touch of a button.
- Added security.
- Operates from the vehicle key fob, no additional fob.
- This function’s wiring is incorporated in the PLUG and PLAY connection – straight into the loom = no extra fitting time!
- Central locking cannot be retro – fitted.
- Very modest additional cost over non- central locking version for this great feature....
Advantages of ABS for truck top manufacture:
- Plug and Play Central Locking Kit.
- ABS is widely used in the automotive and aircraft industry.
- It is extremely lightweight, strong and rust free throughout it’s lifetime.
- ABS is able to reshape after impact.
- The hardtop is thermoformed from a single piece of ABS, thus there are no connection joints or weak areas.
- ABS is 100% recycleable, so it is environmentally friendly unlike fibreglass.
- Aeroklas ABS Trucktops are easy clean, odourless and have a power washable interior.
- Aeroklas are the first truck top maker that reinforces with ABS double shells for double strength.
- Chosen by Ford Europe as an OE dealer approved truck top for the Ford Ranger.
Standard Features of the Aeroklas ABS High-Spec Leisure Trucktop:
- Dark tinted side glass featuring pop-out style ventilation windows.
- Sliding front bulkhead window allows easy cleaning and additional ventilation.
- Rear heated window with defroster.
- LED Rear brake light, proven to reduce rear end shunts.
- Easy use ergonomically designed handle lock and keys.
- Non drill, easy fit 6-point fitting G-clamps.
- LED interior light, uses less power providing higher light out-put.
- Plug and Play wiring harness allows for easy and quick installation.
If you want a stylish, problem free hardtop then the Aeroklas is the trucktop to have for your new Ford Ranger.
Guaranteed quality, durability and peace of mind.
The ladder rack must be un-bolted and removed before the Aeroklas truck top can be installed.
Features & BenefitsPop-Out Windows
These pop-out style side windows can be in the open position while driving at motorway speeds allowing additional ventilation making them ideal for dog owners.G-Clamps
Aeroklas employs a non drill, easy fit 6-point fitting making it easy to fit.Engineered ABS Double Shell Technology
This feature makes a hard top which is durable, strong, light and weather-proof. Aeroklas is the only brand who reinforces ABS double shells for extra strength.Colour Matched Deep Lustre Du-pont Paint
It has a finish that is simply unbeatable! We have never seen a truck top before that has such a perfect, glossy, flawless finish.Insulated Interior Head Liner - Jet Washable
The hardtop is thermoformed from a single piece of ABS, there are no connection joints, or weak areas within the shell. ABS double shells are easy clean, odourless and have a power washable interior.
Product Reviews (3)
INSTALL WAS EASY
QUALITY 1ST RATE
WIRING VERY SIMPLE, JUST PLUGS IN.
WOULD BUY AGAIN.
Write a Review
You may also like
in stock£189.88 (ex vat) £227.86 (inc vat)
Available to Backorder£69.69 (ex vat) £83.63 (inc vat)
in stock£211.65 (ex vat) £253.98 (inc vat)
in stock£69.35 (ex vat) £83.22 (inc vat)
in stock£40.10 (ex vat) £48.12 (inc vat)
in stock£40.10 (ex vat) £48.12 (inc vat)
Recently Viewed Products
in stock£16.75 (ex vat) £20.10 (inc vat)Details
Available to Backorder£39.04 (ex vat) £46.85 (inc vat)Details
in stock£133.68 (ex vat) £160.42 (inc vat)Details
£27.90 (ex vat) £33.48 (inc vat)Details