235 65 R17 Kingpin Advantage At Remould Tyre 104T
Only 3 Left
Only 3 left
- Write a Review
Kingpin Advantage All Terrain Retread Tyre - 235 x 65 x R17
- All terrain
- Wide grooves
- Aggressive tread
- Will cope easily in mud, sand and snow
- Equally happy on the motorways and for all year round use
Drivers looking for a versatile performance year-round need to invest in all terrains tyres. They provide increased wear life, a Comfortable ride and reduce road noise. This all terrain tyre shows brilliant performance in a number of different weather conditions, such as rain, dry or snow.
The tyre has an advanced tread pattern that offers aggressive grooves, ensuring better grip. This is a superb all terrain tyre offering great value for money and is suitable for most 4x4 users.
The tyres are developed for comfort and resistance to hydroplaning with enhanced driving characteristics. This tyre is also highly economical as they have been retreaded. This means that the tyres tread has been completely stripped down and renewed. Providing an environmentally healthy tyre, but also offer you superior driving performance, comfort, and reliability.
|Tyre Speed Rating||T|
- British made high quality retread 4X4 tyres
- Environmentally friendly manufacture
- Manufactured by one of the largest and most respected car and light commercial retread producers in the world
- Kingpin is accredited with certification to BS EN ISO 9002 and has the product independently tested in line with new tyres
- Produced using the 'bead to bead' process which involves replacement of the tread and renovation of the sidewall including all or part of the lower area of the tyre.
What is a retread tyre?
A retreaded tyre is an older tyre that has its tread replaced with a new rubber tread. On average 20% to 30% of the old tyres mass is replaced with new rubber. This enables retreaded tyres to be cheaper than their factory fresh counterparts, retreaded tyres are also commonly referred to as regrooved tyres and remoulded tyres.
What are the Advantages of buying retreaded tyres?
- Reduced Maintenance Costs - optimally used truck tyres can be retreaded upto 2 or 3 times
- Environmental - the retreading process is better for the environment than the manufacturing of new tyres
Retreaded Tyre Myths
- Tyre Balancing: Many people assume that 4x4 wheels with retreaded tyres cannot be balanced but this isn't the case. Tyres that have been retread can be balanced, especially when you consider that some of the most important factors, such as the correct tyre pressure, are not related to the tyres construction method.
- Tyre Bursting: Retreaded tyres use advanced techniques, such as vulcanisation or strong adhesives like cement, to ensure a strong bond between the tread and carcass, as a result such models do not burst whilst being used.
Write a Review
You may also like
£80.34 (ex vat) £96.41 (inc vat)
£79.15 (ex vat) £94.98 (inc vat)
£67.67 (ex vat) £81.20 (inc vat)
£77.54 (ex vat) £93.05 (inc vat)
£71.20 (ex vat) £85.44 (inc vat)
£78.07 (ex vat) £93.68 (inc vat)
Recently Viewed Products
Available to Backorder£389.70 (ex vat) £467.64 (inc vat)Details
£28.32 (ex vat) £33.98 (inc vat)Details
in stock£19.47 (ex vat) £23.36 (inc vat)Details
in stock£17.23 (ex vat) £20.68 (inc vat)Details