215 65 R16 Kingpin Mud Technic Tracker 2 Retread Tyre 98H
Pre Order - Check Availability
- Write a Review
Kingpin Technic Tracker 2 - Mud Terrain Tyre - 215 65 R16
- Retreaded tyre
- Supplys maximum traction in the dirt
- Completely safe and legal to use on UK roads
- Excellent value for money
If you want a cheap, aggressive, off-road tyre then the Technic Tracker 2 is the weapon of choice. The Tracker 2 is an 80/20 tyre that is suited to muddy, rocky and snowy terrain and gives exceptional grip when required.
The tread pattern is designed to bite down through loose surfaces then eject the debris from between the treads keeping you moving when off-road. Although this is a remoulded tyre technology has made remoulds more reliable and a longer lasting cost effective solution compared to new tyres.
An improved rubber compound means the tyres last longer on road but wont crumble when faced with tough off-raod terrain. Kingpin make sure all tyres meet ISO 9002 certification and are fully legal to use on UK roads.
4x4 Wheels & 4x4 Tyres At 4x4at.com
|Tyre Speed Rating||H|
- British made high quality retread 4X4 tyres
- Environmentally friendly manufacture
- Manufactured by one of the largest and most respected car and light commercial retread producers in the world
- Kingpin is accredited with certification to BS EN ISO 9002 and has the product independently tested in line with new tyres
- Produced using the 'bead to bead' process which involves replacement of the tread and renovation of the sidewall including all or part of the lower area of the tyre.
What is a retread tyre?
A retreaded tyre is an older tyre that has its tread replaced with a new rubber tread. On average 20% to 30% of the old tyres mass is replaced with new rubber. This enables retreaded tyres to be cheaper than their factory fresh counterparts, retreaded tyres are also commonly referred to as regrooved tyres and remoulded tyres.
What are the Advantages of buying retreaded tyres?
- Reduced Maintenance Costs - optimally used truck tyres can be retreaded upto 2 or 3 times
- Environmental - the retreading process is better for the environment than the manufacturing of new tyres
Retreaded Tyre Myths
- Tyre Balancing: Many people assume that 4x4 wheels with retreaded tyres cannot be balanced but this isn't the case. Tyres that have been retread can be balanced, especially when you consider that some of the most important factors, such as the correct tyre pressure, are not related to the tyres construction method.
- Tyre Bursting: Retreaded tyres use advanced techniques, such as vulcanisation or strong adhesives like cement, to ensure a strong bond between the tread and carcass, as a result such models do not burst whilst being used.
Write a Review
You may also like
£152.76 (ex vat) £183.31 (inc vat)
£158.12 (ex vat) £189.74 (inc vat)
£122.00 (ex vat) £146.40 (inc vat)
£50.24 (ex vat) £60.29 (inc vat)
£153.95 (ex vat) £184.74 (inc vat)
£115.85 (ex vat) £139.02 (inc vat)
Recently Viewed Products
Available to Backorder£568.00 (ex vat) £681.60 (inc vat)Details
in stock£366.23 (ex vat) £439.48 (inc vat)Details
in stock£24.87 (ex vat) £29.84 (inc vat)Details