4×4 Accessories & Tyres Ltd are the UK’s largest 4×4 accessory centre, based on the A1 at Junction 51 Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire. We currently have a job vacancy for a Technician/Fitter.
Established for over 25 years we are the sole UK importers for pick-up truck top and accessory brands such as Aeroklas, Alpha, Proform, Mountain Top, Roll ‘N’ Lock, and Trux. We also now market our own commercial Hardtops under our registered Pro//Top brand which are made for us under licence. We stock all the above extensively here in the UK for immediate dispatch and fitting.
Fit accessories to vehicles. Complete fits and repairs in the time allotted while keeping to high company standards.
- Fitting accessories, including pick-up canopies to vehicles.
- Basic auto-electrical work.
- Test fits and communicates issues to reception/sales team; conduct additional repair work as advised.
- Fit parts and components and keep detailed, organised records of all work done on each vehicle.
- Keep work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to maintain a professional image and ensure the safety of all team members.
- Communicates with sales office about the timeliness of order completion.
Skills And Qualifications
Technical Apprenticeship Preferred, Basic Knowledge of Mechanics and Vehicle Suspension, Basic Knowledge of Vehicle Electrical Systems, Customer Service Skills, Experience With Vehicle Accessory Fitment, Eye for Detail, Good Communication Skills, Positive Attitude, Self-Motivating, UK Driver’s License, Creative Problem-Solving.
20 Days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
Hours of work: 8.30am-5.30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-2pm Saturday
If you think that this may be something that you are interested in then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.