235 70 16 Insa Turbo Sahara Mud Terrain 4X4 Retread Tyre 106S
Pre Order - Check Availability
- Write a Review
Insa Turbo Sahara MT Tyre
- Sidewalls near the shoulders improve protection in the most demanding paths
- Remoulded mud terrain tyre
- Provide great amounts of traction and grip
- Maximum driving pleasure on all surfaces
Off roading in extreme conditions requires a demanding tyre and the Sahara MT from Insa Turbo gives you just that, designed to give you the best traction in the most demanding of situations. The Insa Turbo Sahara is designed for a wide range of vehicles that need an optimal traction in extreme conditions, being a safe bet for the most 4x4 drivers.
Its aggressive tread and wide shoulders provide more traction and an ideal performance in mud and snow. The reinforced sidewalls near the shoulders improve protection in the most demanding paths. The tyre also features deep off-roads of directional profile to contribute to better traction.
This tyre is also highly economical as they have been retreaded. This means that the tyres tread has been completely stripped down and renewed. Providing an environmentally healthy tyre, but also offer you superior driving performance, comfort, and reliability.
|Tyre Speed Rating||S|
What is a retread tyre?
A retreaded tyre is an older tyre that has its tread replaced with a new rubber tread. On average 20% to 30% of the old tyres mass is replaced with new rubber. This enables retreaded tyres to be cheaper than their factory fresh counterparts, retreaded tyres are also commonly referred to as regrooved tyres and remoulded tyres.
What are the Advantages of buying retreaded tyres?
- Reduced Maintenance Costs - optimally used truck tyres can be retreaded upto 2 or 3 times
- Environmental - the retreading process is better for the environment than the manufacturing of new tyres
Retreaded Tyre Myths
- Tyre Balancing: Many people assume that 4x4 wheels with retreaded tyres cannot be balanced but this isn't the case. Tyres that have been retread can be balanced, especially when you consider that some of the most important factors, such as the correct tyre pressure, are not related to the tyres construction method.
- Tyre Bursting: Retreaded tyres use advanced techniques, such as vulcanisation or strong adhesives like cement, to ensure a strong bond between the tread and carcass, as a result such models do not burst whilst being used.
Write a Review
You may also like
£80.12 (ex vat) £96.14 (inc vat)
£78.07 (ex vat) £93.68 (inc vat)
£64.59 (ex vat) £77.51 (inc vat)
£75.28 (ex vat) £90.34 (inc vat)
£82.60 (ex vat) £99.12 (inc vat)
£85.94 (ex vat) £103.13 (inc vat)
Recently Viewed Products
in stock£47.49 (ex vat) £56.99 (inc vat)Details
in stock£145.92 (ex vat) £175.10 (inc vat)Details
in stock£231.10 (ex vat) £277.32 (inc vat)Details
in stock£240.39 (ex vat) £288.47 (inc vat)Details