235 70 16 Insa Traction Track 106Q 4x4 Retread Off-Road Tyres
Pre Order - Check Availability
- Write a Review
Insa Turbo Traction Tyre
- Able to tackle the toughest off road conditions
- Sophisticated profile of the tread produces low levels of noise
- Retreaded tyre
- Deep and aggressive sculpture provides an excellent mobility and grip
- 70/30 Off-road / On-road
The Insa Turbo Traction tyre provides you with the ability to tackle the toughest off road conditions, while being responsive on tarmac. The tyre is designed to offer a better results in the most extreme conditions and in the most demanding areas. The Traction tyre is an extraordinarily flexible tire, which offers an ideal driving in irregular surfaces: rocks, pot-holes, gravel, etc.
Its deep and aggressive sculpture provides an excellent mobility and grip in all kinds of areas. The extension of the sculpture in the sidewalls ensures a pleasant and safe driving experience in all the areas. The tyre also features a sophisticated profile that avoids noise in road and increases its mobility out of road.
This tyre would suit an number of different vehicles as is it the perfect combination of grip, traction, safety and adherence, which offers control in the most demanding conditions.
|Tyre Speed Rating||Q|
What is a retread tyre?
A retreaded tyre is an older tyre that has its tread replaced with a new rubber tread. On average 20% to 30% of the old tyres mass is replaced with new rubber. This enables retreaded tyres to be cheaper than their factory fresh counterparts, retreaded tyres are also commonly referred to as regrooved tyres and remoulded tyres.
What are the Advantages of buying retreaded tyres?
- Reduced Maintenance Costs - optimally used truck tyres can be retreaded upto 2 or 3 times
- Environmental - the retreading process is better for the environment than the manufacturing of new tyres
Retreaded Tyre Myths
- Tyre Balancing: Many people assume that 4x4 wheels with retreaded tyres cannot be balanced but this isn't the case. Tyres that have been retread can be balanced, especially when you consider that some of the most important factors, such as the correct tyre pressure, are not related to the tyres construction method.
- Tyre Bursting: Retreaded tyres use advanced techniques, such as vulcanisation or strong adhesives like cement, to ensure a strong bond between the tread and carcass, as a result such models do not burst whilst being used.
Write a Review
You may also like
£78.07 (ex vat) £93.68 (inc vat)
£64.59 (ex vat) £77.51 (inc vat)
£79.15 (ex vat) £94.98 (inc vat)
£75.28 (ex vat) £90.34 (inc vat)
£75.39 (ex vat) £90.47 (inc vat)
£131.93 (ex vat) £158.32 (inc vat)
Recently Viewed Products
Available to Backorder£182.98 (ex vat) £219.58 (inc vat)Details
in stock£305.52 (ex vat) £366.62 (inc vat)Details
in stock£84.07 (ex vat) £100.88 (inc vat)Details
Available to Backorder£350.76 (ex vat) £420.91 (inc vat)Details