Kingpin Advantage XPC Tyre - 235 x 70 x R16
All purpose tyre
Great for use on the road
Good light off roading capabilities
Excellent value for money
With it's light off roading capabilities these tyres are ideal for those
who need cross country action without any isses. These tyres are
fantastic value and great for use on the road. This is a great tyre
offers value for money and is suitable for most 4x4.
The tyres are designed for comfort and resistance to hydroplaning with
enhanced driving characteristics. The tyres also include cutting-edge
technology as well as visual appeal. The tyre features an impressive
integration of advanced construction and aesthetic enhancements designed
with a particular goal in mind, to refine and elevate the driving
The tyres have also been retreaded, which means that the they have been
completely stripped of its old tread and renewed providing a
environmentally healthy tyre.
|Tyre Speed Rating
- British made high quality retread 4X4 tyres
- Environmentally friendly manufacture
- Manufactured by one of the largest and most respected car and light commercial retread producers in the world
- Kingpin is accredited with certification to BS EN ISO 9002 and has the product independently tested in line with new tyres
- Produced using the 'bead to bead' process which involves replacement of the tread and renovation of the sidewall including all or part of the lower area of the tyre.
What is a retread tyre?
A retreaded tyre is an older tyre that has its tread replaced with a new rubber tread. On average 20% to 30% of the old tyres mass is replaced with new rubber. This enables retreaded tyres to be cheaper than their factory fresh counterparts, retreaded tyres are also commonly referred to as regrooved tyres and remoulded tyres.
What are the Advantages of buying retreaded tyres?
- Reduced Maintenance Costs - optimally used truck tyres can be retreaded upto 2 or 3 times
- Environmental - the retreading process is better for the environment than the manufacturing of new tyres
Retreaded Tyre Myths
- Tyre Balancing: Many people assume that 4x4 wheels with retreaded tyres cannot be balanced but this isn't the case. Tyres that have been retread can be balanced, especially when you consider that some of the most important factors, such as the correct tyre pressure, are not related to the tyres construction method.
- Tyre Bursting: Retreaded tyres use advanced techniques, such as vulcanisation or strong adhesives like cement, to ensure a strong bond between the tread and carcass, as a result such models do not burst whilst being used.