235 60 R16 Insa Turbo Dakar Off Road Retread Tyre 100Q
Only 4 Left
- Write a Review
Insa Turbo Dakar MT Tyre - 235 x 60 x 16
- Excellent value for money
- Delivers fantastic traction and grip
- Durable remoulded tyre
- Maximum results for your off road driving
- Preforms well in a number of different conditions
The Insa Turbo Dakar is a Mud terrain high performance tyre. Designed to face all kinds of weather, it guarantees a high performance in the harshest of conditions, being a strong, resistant tyre. This Tyre delivers maximum results for your off road driving as well as all other demanding driving situations. The aggressive profile of big blocks placed on the shoulders offer a great mobility in sand, mud, rocks and the width and depth of the tread reduces the wear.
This tyre is also highly economical as they have been retreaded. This means that the tyres tread has been completely stripped down and renewed. Providing an environmentally healthy tyre, but also offer you superior driving performance, comfort, and reliability.
Overall this is a fantastic remoulded tyre that is excellent value for money and would suit a wide variety of vehicles.
|Tyre Speed Rating||Q|
What is a retread tyre?
A retreaded tyre is an older tyre that has its tread replaced with a new rubber tread. On average 20% to 30% of the old tyres mass is replaced with new rubber. This enables retreaded tyres to be cheaper than their factory fresh counterparts, retreaded tyres are also commonly referred to as regrooved tyres and remoulded tyres.
What are the Advantages of buying retreaded tyres?
- Reduced Maintenance Costs - optimally used truck tyres can be retreaded upto 2 or 3 times
- Environmental - the retreading process is better for the environment than the manufacturing of new tyres
Retreaded Tyre Myths
- Tyre Balancing: Many people assume that 4x4 wheels with retreaded tyres cannot be balanced but this isn't the case. Tyres that have been retread can be balanced, especially when you consider that some of the most important factors, such as the correct tyre pressure, are not related to the tyres construction method.
- Tyre Bursting: Retreaded tyres use advanced techniques, such as vulcanisation or strong adhesives like cement, to ensure a strong bond between the tread and carcass, as a result such models do not burst whilst being used.
Write a Review
You may also like
£77.65 (ex vat) £93.18 (inc vat)
£102.50 (ex vat) £123.00 (inc vat)
£82.53 (ex vat) £99.04 (inc vat)
£69.89 (ex vat) £83.87 (inc vat)
£80.41 (ex vat) £96.49 (inc vat)
£66.53 (ex vat) £79.84 (inc vat)
Recently Viewed Products
Available to Backorder£110.06 (ex vat) £132.07 (inc vat)Details
£1,465.81 (ex vat) £1,758.97 (inc vat)Details
Available to Backorder£667.05 (ex vat) £800.46 (inc vat)Details