205 80 R16 Kingpin Hilander Mud Terrain Retread Tyres 99P
Only 1 Left
Only 1 left
- Write a Review
Kingpin Hilander Mud Terrain 4X4 Retread Tyres - 205 x 80 x R16
- Mud terain remoulded tyre
- Durable tyre
- Extended sidewall lugs
- Provides a comfotable ride
Kingpins Hilander is a rough durable mud terrain tyre that can be used on and off the road whilst still supplying maximum traction in the dirt. They provide superior driving performance, and reliability to a wide variety of vehicles.
The unique combination of tread design, sidewall flexibility and rubber compound makes this tyre unbeatable in a wide variety of terrain. This mud terrain tyres offers great value for money and is suitable for most 4x4 users. The tyres are developed for comfort and resistance to hydroplaning with enhanced driving characteristics.
They are also highly economical as they have been retreaded. This means that the tyres tread has been completely stripped down and renewed. Providing an environmentally healthy tyre, but also offer you superior driving performance, comfort, and reliability.
|Tyre Speed Rating||P|
What is a retread tyre?
A retreaded tyre is an older tyre that has its tread replaced with a new rubber tread. On average 20% to 30% of the old tyres mass is replaced with new rubber. This enables retreaded tyres to be cheaper than their factory fresh counterparts, retreaded tyres are also commonly referred to as regrooved tyres and remoulded tyres.
What are the Advantages of buying retreaded tyres?
- Reduced Maintenance Costs - optimally used truck tyres can be retreaded upto 2 or 3 times
- Environmental - the retreading process is better for the environment than the manufacturing of new tyres
Retreaded Tyre Myths
- Tyre Balancing: Many people assume that 4x4 wheels with retreaded tyres cannot be balanced but this isn't the case. Tyres that have been retread can be balanced, especially when you consider that some of the most important factors, such as the correct tyre pressure, are not related to the tyres construction method.
- Tyre Bursting: Retreaded tyres use advanced techniques, such as vulcanisation or strong adhesives like cement, to ensure a strong bond between the tread and carcass, as a result such models do not burst whilst being used.
Write a Review
You may also like
£113.07 (ex vat) £135.68 (inc vat)
£67.85 (ex vat) £81.42 (inc vat)
£75.28 (ex vat) £90.34 (inc vat)
£56.40 (ex vat) £67.68 (inc vat)
£85.10 (ex vat) £102.12 (inc vat)
£107.48 (ex vat) £128.98 (inc vat)
Recently Viewed Products
Available to Backorder£180.93 (ex vat) £217.12 (inc vat)Details
in stock£157.23 (ex vat) £188.68 (inc vat)Details
in stock£12.49 (ex vat) £14.99 (inc vat)Details