195 80 R15 Kingpin Technic Tracker Retread Tyre 94P
Pre Order - Check Availability
- Write a Review
Kingpin Tracker Mud Terrain Tyre - 195 x 80 x R15
- Maximum traction
- Aggressive tyre pattern
- Will cope easily in a number of different conditions
This is the ultimate M/T tyre, manufactured by Kingpin is ideal for dealing with dry or wet conditions. The unique combination of tread design, sidewall flexibility and rubber compound makes this tyre unbeatable in a wide variety of terrain, particularly mud.
They provide superior driving performance, and reliability to a wide variety of vehicles. The tyres are rough durable and can be used on and off the road whilst still supplying maximum traction in the dirt.
These tyres are excellent value for money and are also extremely economical, as they have been remoulded. This means that the original tyres have been stripped of all of its old tread and then renewed with new treading. Buying these tyres will ensure that you have a safe experience on the road as you do off it.
|Tyre Speed Rating||P|
What is a retread tyre?
A retreaded tyre is an older tyre that has its tread replaced with a new rubber tread. On average 20% to 30% of the old tyres mass is replaced with new rubber. This enables retreaded tyres to be cheaper than their factory fresh counterparts, retreaded tyres are also commonly referred to as regrooved tyres and remoulded tyres.
What are the Advantages of buying retreaded tyres?
- Reduced Maintenance Costs - optimally used truck tyres can be retreaded upto 2 or 3 times
- Environmental - the retreading process is better for the environment than the manufacturing of new tyres
Retreaded Tyre Myths
- Tyre Balancing: Many people assume that 4x4 wheels with retreaded tyres cannot be balanced but this isn't the case. Tyres that have been retread can be balanced, especially when you consider that some of the most important factors, such as the correct tyre pressure, are not related to the tyres construction method.
- Tyre Bursting: Retreaded tyres use advanced techniques, such as vulcanisation or strong adhesives like cement, to ensure a strong bond between the tread and carcass, as a result such models do not burst whilst being used.
Write a Review
You may also like
£153.95 (ex vat) £184.74 (inc vat)
£110.87 (ex vat) £133.04 (inc vat)
£80.12 (ex vat) £96.14 (inc vat)
£75.39 (ex vat) £90.47 (inc vat)
£50.24 (ex vat) £60.29 (inc vat)
£219.33 (ex vat) £263.20 (inc vat)
Recently Viewed Products
in stock£157.24 (ex vat) £188.69 (inc vat)Details
in stock£92.29 (ex vat) £110.75 (inc vat)Details
in stock£148.66 (ex vat) £178.39 (inc vat)Details
in stock£59.00 (ex vat) £70.80 (inc vat)Details